Friday, July 29, 2011

Spring cleaning in July

Since our daughter, Amy and her family are here in AZ I decided that the house needed cleaning and I did just that.  I scrubbed bathrooms, floors(on my hands & knees) and cleaned out the refrigerator of it's science projects.  Come on we all have them, don't deny it!  Anyway, wouldn't you know it, I forgot to dust under the tv and my grandson, Josiah found that darn dust!  Oh well, so much for spring cleaning in July.

Amy and Michael are celebrating their 11the wedding anniversary and so we have their boys with us.  Josiah and grandpa are catching a few z's, Josiah in the pak'n play and grandpa in his recliner.  :)  Noah is playing with his new Lego's we bought at Target.  Yes, we made a trip to Target all ready!  That's what grandmas are for!

No comments:

Post a Comment