Sunday, July 17, 2011

How difficult should it be?!

As my title states...how difficult should it be...to change the kitchen faucet?  A person would think, take off the old faucet put on the new faucet.  Nope, doesn't work that way.  It now takes two trips to the Home Depot and a couple of bandaids, one cut in particular could maybe use a stitch or two.  But I put a bandaid on the tbumb and called it good.  I'm not a surgical nurse any more!  :)  The new faucet looks nice in spite of the fact that it's mostly plastic!!!  I'm not kidding.  The only metal part is the post that holds the retracting faucet head.  I was pretty ticked when I discovered the plastic, a new faucet isn't cheap.  Bruce says, didn't you touch it when you checked it out.  I told him I couldn't reach it, it was on display above my head.  So...if you need a new kitchen faucet be sure there isn't any laundry that needs to be done cause the water will be off for awhile!  Enjoy you're day.

No comments:

Post a Comment