Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Now the cleanup begins

I now have more problems than calcium deposits on my pool tiles, I now have mud in the bottom!  We had one of the largets dust storms( I refuse to call it a Haboob, I don't live in India) I have seen in the 31 years I've lived in AZ!  My SUV is too large for the garage and I went out this morning to get into my vehicle and it looked like a giant ant hill!! lol  My SUV is a sand color and it was covered in dust about a 1/4" deep.  The news guys say it was the largest dust storm in AZ in a 100 years!!  That's a long time!  Anyway, I'm going to wait one more night before I head out to brush down the pool...we're supposed to have another dust storm this evening. sigh

1 comment:

  1. gotta love the monsoons! :) What I want to know is, who was around 100 years ago to compare this recent dust storm with that one?

    ReplyDelete