Saturday, May 21, 2011

What have I been doing?

No computer training for the last two days and that's a problem since I'm worried I won't remember what I did.  I have been working on other projects and having lunch with the girls and finally, I completed and have the label on my latest triump!  I finished the quilt titled "Over the River and Through the Woods" by Crab Apple Hill Designs, this was a three year journey and I'm thrilled it's completed!  I like to do stitchery to take a break from quilting and that's why it took sooo long.  :)  I have a few projects around my sewing room, the garage, the guestroom, you know, all the places we put projects when we think I'll get back to that one when I finish this new one!  So...I better get back to the sewing machine and work on one of those projects I've been meaning to finish.  Have a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment