Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Can success be accomplished twice!

After a few trys this morning, I by some miracle of chance, printed the foundation pattern for the basket and the cutting directions for the Friendship Star!  I'm not sure I realize what I did but who cares!!  I did it! LOL  There is just one little problem, the foundation pattern printed on two pieces of paper and now I have to try and figure out, can the second page have the whole pattern pieces rather than half on one page and half on the second page; such a dilemma.  But then that's for another day, can't overwhelm the brain cells all at once because we all know what happens when things get over loaded....they shut down and freeze.  Have a fun day inspite of little glitches with paper foundation printing!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment