Sunday, June 26, 2011

Busy having fun

I have just spent the past 4 days with 8 other women, one of whom was my Aunt Bonnie, at quilt camp in Showlow, AZ.  I completed two quilt tops, one queen size and one twin.  Now I have to get some backing fabric and get them quilted.  We all know I quilt by check.  :)  I also finished the top for the challenge fabric we received in January at our Thimbleberries meeting.  It's supposed to be completed by July 9 at our meeting; there's no sense in rushing into anything, right!  I just have to make my quilt sandwich and do some stitching in the ditch and I'll be right on time.  Quilt camp  food was outstanding because as we all know...it's all about the food, sewing and food and sewing and oh...laughing too!  Have a great day and if you live in AZ stay cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment