Thursday, June 16, 2011

I lost a couple of days

Where to begin!  What a whirlwind weekend we had in Omaha.  Bruce finally gave in and flew to Omaha w/ me on a different airline!  But we surprised his mom big time!  We all walked for the Pancreatic Cancer fund raiser, it was only 2 miles but I would think if I was 4 years old two miles is a loooong way.  Ms Charlee (my great-neice) walked most of the way until she asked her daddy, Matt for a ride.  I will learn to insert pics I promise cause it was a beautiful day and there were 400 people walking or running.  Omaha did itself proud on Sat. for the PanCan organization.  We ran all weekend and I figure I can keep up w/ the best of the folks having a good time but by Monday evening after I had arrived home I was down for the count.  I had the chills, fever, aches, and basically felt like crap until today.  I'm glad to be feeling better and catching up on lost days for sewing!  Here's to staying healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment