Monday, February 27, 2012

I've been busy.


Having lunch at the quilt show.
I can't believe it's February!  Where did January go?  I do know what I was doing in January; Lorene, Mardi, and I drove to Ontario, CA for the "Road To California" quilt show.  My dear husband, Bruce, was able to comp us a room for three nights.  Upon arrival the hotel desk clerk informed us we had been "up graded" to a king room.  Uhmmm, that's nice but how are three gals going to sleep in one bed!  After much a do, the hotel located a roll-away bed for our room.  Mardi bless her heart, volunteered and slept on the roll-away.  Since we were upgraded we were on the Starwood members floor and had a great breakfast each morning and "Happy Hour" in the evening.  Drinks weren't included. :(  The quilt show was fabulous and there were plenty of vendors to take our money.  I can't put all the quilts here but I did add one of the winners.


This gal was fun to visit with and had a beautiful quilt.
We headed home on Sunday morning after wearing out our feet and emptying our wallets. 
Thanks gals for a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment