Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm trying to catch up on blogging today!

After my quilt camp trip the following weekend I and my dog, Sadie, (no Sadie didn't share in the driving)drove to Yuma for a scrap booking weekend.  Since I'm about nine years behind with my scrap booking this was a perfect time to try and catch up.  My Aunt Bonnie and cousin, Teri Jo worked on our scrap books from Friday through Monday.  I was able to finish 43 pages!  I caught up to the year when my grandson, Noah was born...YAHOO!  I shouldn't tell you Noah is 9!  Now I have to hurry and get Josiah into the book which means I'm only seven years behind! Enjoy a few of pics of our weekend.
Me.

Cricut Headquarters!

Teri Jo working hard.

Aunt Bonnie having help from her dog, Suzie.  Suzie thought she was a great help with good ideas!

We ate well, Teri Jo made the best Chicken tortilla soup.  And of course there was chocolate!
On Saturday, Diane, who is married to my cousin, Jim, and her daughter, Katie came to visit and see what we where doing.  Katie shared a picture on her phone...which I must admit I recongnized what it was immediately... and ultrasound...Katie and Richard are having a baby! Wish I had taken a picture of the ultrasound.  Anyway, congrats Katie and Richard!  We'll meet your new little one in Oct!

I now think I'm caught up with what I've been doing.  Have a great day!  Oh, by the way... I'm off to San Diego for a few days!!!  I know, you're wishing you were coming with me! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment