Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I have been working on projects

About two years ago I was in the Quilted Moose quilt shop in Gretna, NE; if you're ever in that area you better stop!  Anyway, I saw this beautiful quilt, never mind that it had applique, and I decided I needed to make that quilt.  So... here it is about two years later, I must say I had worked on three of the nine blocks last year; it's time to get this project completed.  I worked all last week using the P3 method for applique and prepped four blocks.  Just look at what I did.... 
Can't figure out why it's upside down??

Here's another one, up side down!

Anyway, you get the idea.  I have two more blocks to prep and then I'll be ready to sew.  Guess this is going to be the year to get projects completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment